Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

I'm really disappointed at DOS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I'm really disappointed at DOS Empty
PostSubject: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:37 pm

I used to see DOS as a bunch of people who worked for their wins and actually tried. Shame that's not even the case anymore. And you know what? If you fags think I belong in Bladine, well that's just great cause I'm tired of dealing with your QQing asses. At least I have friends in BRD.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

You did the right thing in moving your discussion to a separate topic, however, would have been better if you moved it to the rant section. Just saying. But yeah, really is stupid how people from your own union go out of their way to target you =/
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I was thinking that halfway thru the post but I was thinking this is a union discussion so I put it here. Day can move it if she thinks it belongs in rant.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I'll move it there.
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Komachi
Trainee
Trainee
Komachi

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

113Kyote wrote:
You did the right thing in moving your discussion to a separate topic, however, would have been better if you moved it to the rant section. Just saying. But yeah, really is stupid how people from your own union go out of their way to target you =/

The entire union is not targeting Full. In-fact I have never spoken to Full, yet he still attacked me because I am a DOS member. It is wrong to assume those thoughts... We may be last but were just doing our own thing as should every other union.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Komachi wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

The entire union is not targeting Full. In-fact I have never spoken to Full, yet he still attacked me because I am a DOS member. It is wrong to assume those thoughts... We may be last but were just doing our own thing as should every other union.

Who said anything about the entire union? Also when Full mentioned "...God DOS is so fucking full of shit" He was stating why he didn't try PMing anyone from DOS because of things he had to deal with in DOS. You took that as a misunderstanding, and then proceeded to defend yourself while at the same time saying a couple things to Full that irritated him, and then he went "out of line" Don't know why he specifically threw your name in the other post. Also don't assume he's saying these things about DOS because they are in third, rather he had some bad run ins with some other players of the same union.
Back to top Go down
Komachi
Trainee
Trainee
Komachi

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

113Kyote wrote:

.... Don't know why he specifically threw your name in the other post. Also don't assume he's saying these things about DOS because they are in third, rather he had some bad run ins with some other players of the same union.

I am not assuming that he is saying that because were 3rd, I was saying that to talk about the union since this thread -was- in the union discussion forum until it was moved to rants.

Also, I mentioned "It is wrong to assume those thoughts...", because he does assume that every DOS member who joins this community board to give him grief.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Komachi wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

.... Don't know why he specifically threw your name in the other post. Also don't assume he's saying these things about DOS because they are in third, rather he had some bad run ins with some other players of the same union.

I am not assuming that he is saying that because were 3rd, I was saying that to talk about the union since this thread -was- in the union discussion forum until it was moved to rants.

Also, I mentioned "It is wrong to assume those thoughts...", because he does assume that every DOS member who joins this community board to give him grief.

My bad, I should have read your post a little closer, sorry for assuming that you were assuming what I thought you were assuming.

Also read the first part of my previous post. I explained that what happened in your intro thread was the cause of a misunderstanding. and Just to make things clear he did have a bad run in with 1 of the DOS members on this forum. and another DOS (I won't say who) Clearly targeted full in their post. So if you look at things from Full's perspective, it would seem that every DOS member who joins is going to give him greif.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I apologize for the double post(didn't want my first one to get so bulky) Before you say anything about full doing the exact opposite of what I said, in full's other post in this rant section, I'd like to say four things.

1)Everything I said was referring to previous posts that were made in the introduction section.

2)This this thread was moved here. Remember that.

3)If you were offended by anything said in Full's other post, you shouldn't have been. It clearly says in the Special Rules for the rant section that you shouldn't take anything to heart, considering it's a place to blow off some steam. Unless of course, you'd like to continue arguing with someone, then by all means, go right ahead.

4) This is all based on what I read in the posts, whatever happens in the chat is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I almost locked this thread before I realised this was rant section.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

LOLsunjam~ x3
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really disappointed at DOS   I'm really disappointed at DOS Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm really disappointed at DOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Rant section-
Jump to: