Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

I hate my bedroom

Go down 
+3
FrogsnPie
Suzumiya-san
113Kyote
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am

We moved into this new house of ours about 2 years ago. Ever sense then the winters have been a living HELL for me. Theres a hole in the heater duct that leads to my room so I don't get any heat whatsoever, plus I'm right above our garage. Not a good combination. and Now we've actually sprung some leaks because of the snow on top of our house melting, of course I didn't mind it at first. That was until last night though. Right when I was starting to feel nice and cozy in my bed, and just as I was about to drift off into dream land, I hear this. *TAP*......*TAP*......*TAP* Apparently off in a corner of my room, we sprung a leak -_-..... MOTHER FUCKING SHIT HOLE!!!!!!! Needless to say I didn't get any sleep last night. So I'm feeling rather grumpy. FUCK PHYSICS, FUCK GRAVITY, AND FUCK THE GOD DAMN SNOW ONTOP OF MY HOUSE!!!! Then again I probably souldn't complain too much......after all, I'm the one who picked out this room -_- FML
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 pm

not be a jerk but...GG
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

haha, i live in florida, these people don't know what snow is, and for good reason. This weekend is going too be a chilly 72 degrees.

That said, I feel your pain, back when I was in NY my room had MASSIVE windows, of course in the winter, that means, my room was a damn freezer and I was a freakin popsicle. I used to sleep in the bathroom cause the hot water pipes kept the floor warm. x.x
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 pm

72 is cold? roflcopter
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Grasshole wrote:
72 is cold? roflcopter

I know right? I'm gonna need a parka when I wake up in the morning. I might not even be able to leave the house without freezing my nuts off.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
haha, i live in florida, these people don't know what snow is, and for good reason. This weekend is going too be a chilly 72 degrees.

That said, I feel your pain, back when I was in NY my room had MASSIVE windows, of course in the winter, that means, my room was a damn freezer and I was a freakin popsicle. I used to sleep in the bathroom cause the hot water pipes kept the floor warm. x.x
Why does NY have to be so damn cold T.T. But yeah, 72 degrees in Florida?! That's a shocker.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
Grasshole wrote:
72 is cold? roflcopter

I know right? I'm gonna need a parka when I wake up in the morning. I might not even be able to leave the house without freezing my nuts off.

nice bit of sarcasm there but...in soviet russia nuts freeze you. :P

I hate my bedroom 1
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

113Kyote wrote:

Why does NY have to be so damn cold T.T. But yeah, 72 degrees in Florida?! That's a shocker.

It has been around 27-38 for the most part, it can get quite cold down here. But this weekend will be lovely it seems. =3 I left NY, almost solely cause of the cold, but also cause of the gov there. Soooooooo stupid, no joke, who outlaws icecream? seriously, they BANNED ice cream in my hometown. -.-

Grasshole wrote:

nice bit of sarcasm there but...in soviet russia nuts freeze you. :P

the nuts just made my shitlist, along side cold weather. <_<
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

It has been around 27-38 for the most part, it can get quite cold down here. But this weekend will be lovely it seems. =3 I left NY, almost solely cause of the cold, but also cause of the gov there. Soooooooo stupid, no joke, who outlaws icecream? seriously, they BANNED ice cream in my hometown. -.-

*My immediate reaction to this* They banned ice cream?! Da fuck??!?!?!! WTF New York -_-
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 pm

113Kyote wrote:

*My immediate reaction to this* They banned ice cream?! Da fuck??!?!?!! WTF New York -_-

ikr? it's only logical to ban it when people use ice-cream cones...

to rob convenience stores Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 pm

....no comment.
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 pm

What? What have the cones done to him??
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

utok wrote:

Robbed him too it seems. Hmm
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
utok wrote:

Robbed him too it seems. Hmm

First they shot him with jellybean bullets, then they robbed him? What is our world coming to Shy
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 am

113Kyote wrote:
First they shot him with jellybean bullets, then they robbed him? What is our world coming to Shy

I hate my bedroom Img,316
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

113Kyote wrote:

Oddly enough, i Have actually been shot with jellybeans. I can honestly say it hurts.. a lot.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:49 am

1) In America's winter come to NZ.
2) In NZ's winter go back to America(NZ is not that cold in winter anyways)
3) ???
4) Profit
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 am

Spoiler:

MFW we don't have winter here
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 pm

utok wrote:
Spoiler:

But it's hot beyond control.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 pm

mfw I can't find a decent thread to post in.
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Suzumiya-san wrote:
mfw I can't find a decent thread to post in.

These are not the posts you're looking for.... Nope
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

rorfl. XDDD
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:09 am

sun-sama wrote:
utok wrote:
Spoiler:

Outside yes, I'm a shut-in anyway
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 am

utok wrote:
sun-sama wrote:
utok wrote:
Spoiler:

Outside yes, I'm a shut-in anyway

But you've gotta go outside at least a few times
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 am

I do my grocery shopping at around 5 in the afternoon. I leave for work before the sun come up and I arrive home long after the sun sets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my bedroom   I hate my bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate my bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next