Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Anyone up for some Mafia?

Go down 
+3
113Kyote
Suzumiya-san
ソラ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

Anyone up for some Mafia? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Well, do you wish to play a mafia game? I was a Game Moderator several times in other Mafia games I've done on various forums., so why not play one here? I'll be willing to use this thread for a sign up thread for a mafia game.

Here is the Basic Rules of Mafia, courtesy of mafia wiki;

In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases. Usually the first is Night. During Night, the Town can not communicate, but the Mafia can discuss and choose someone to murder. After the Moderator has received the name of the victim, the Moderator reveals the dead player, and Day begins.

During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is once again Night.

The game alternates between Night and Day until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else.

-------------------------------------------------

I believe we have enough for a Vanilla game with minimum of 5-7 players. If more people were to sign up than expected, then i shall make it a more advanced game with only basic roles.

This Guide might help you if you're new to this game:
http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Note that this is for fun, and some commitment is required to play.

Rules:
Stolen, borrowed and adapted. If you have any questions at all, PM me and I'll get back to you.
  • Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
  • Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I’d appreciate it.
  • Executions will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
  • The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. May post once but must NOT contain game content IE: suspicions or who is mafia or innocent
  • Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts
  • Don’t quote any PMs from me.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
  • Unlike other mods I am fallible. Please point out any mistakes I make gently. In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, it is your responsibility to correct me. If you don’t your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count
  • Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part.
  • Please get all night action posts in ASAP. So the game can run more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 pm

is this that gay facebook game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 pm

lol not really. Just a forum game =<.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 pm

I'll just watch then.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 pm

I'll play if we get enough people to join in =]
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm

113Kyote wrote:
I'll play if we get enough people to join in =]

count me in too Drool if it's just posting simple stuff it should be really easy to do.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Killing people ain't nice Anzel
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

sun-sama wrote:

Your existence isn't nice, Sunjae.
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Sora wrote:
sun-sama wrote:

That sounds.... vaguely entertaining, please, continue =3 Popcorn
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 am

I'm betting 10UC on Anzel

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 am

Sora wrote:
sun-sama wrote:

I figured.
But then your existence isn't very nice either Anzel
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 am

Anyone up for some Mafia? Y5FJE
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 pm

utok wrote:
Anyone up for some Mafia? Y5FJE

Cardboard tubes are the scariest weapons ever.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya-san
Hero
Hero
Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Anzel you might as well start the game or sun'll turn this thread into a spam thread. :/
Back to top Go down
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

sun-sama wrote:
Sora wrote:
sun-sama wrote:

I figured.

Why thank you for implying my existence isn't nice.
Are you going to cry wolf next?

Suzumiya-san wrote:
Anzel you might as well start the game or sun'll turn this thread into a spam thread. :/

The game won't start until theres enough people, of course i can just forget about it, since there are some people in here that wouldn't contribute it to start.

I'll leave this up for a bit.

So far I have

1. 113Kyote
2. Frogsnpie

Please type /In if you wish to play.

Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 pm

/In
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 am

Sora wrote:
sun-sama wrote:
Sora wrote:
sun-sama wrote:

I figured.

Why thank you for implying my existence isn't nice.
Are you going to cry wolf next?

Nah I'm gonna cry sheep
The 7 million or so sheep is overwhelming the small human population of 4.5 million.
The sheep rule us
We take their wool.

Sora wrote:

Suzumiya-san wrote:

The game won't start until theres enough people, of course i can just forget about it, since there are some people in here that wouldn't contribute it to start.

Oh hai thar
Back to top Go down
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am

... You've missed my point.

And really, if you're going to continue this, take it outside this thread, Since you like to get off topic from the thread like you usually do. Otherwise, I'll be willing to use the necessary steps to silence you, in fact i'm eager.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

I still require atleast 4 people to start the game.

I have..>
1.113Kyote
2.Frogsnpie
3.Utok.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 am

If this doesn't involve me getting duct taped I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Caspian
Game Master
Caspian

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 pm

So, its just like guess the mafia until everyone in the Town dies?
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 am

lolepicnecro
Is this enough people anzel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some Mafia?   Anyone up for some Mafia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for some Mafia?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Games :: Games-