Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  Empty
PostSubject: Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness    Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 am

Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  Xboxtooc94201

In the most recent of Xbox 360 hacks, a modder named Morris has crafted a PS3 controller out of none other than -- as ironic as this may seem -- a dead Xbox 360. That's right, somewhere out there, a PlayStation 3 has slain its mortal enemy, mercilessly gutted the internals and now has a modded Xbox as its eternal slave. The case contains all of the buttons you need to partake in a classic beat-'em-up -- a joystick, the four PlayStation buttons, R1 and R2. There's plenty more to gander at in the source link and enough in the way of detail and instruction to get started on your own arcade stick too.

Topic found on Engadget~

(something that my rainmeter shows me)

Full topic can be found here.

btw, whatz RROD? Hmm
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness    Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Daylyt wrote:

btw, whatz RROD? Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  833789

Red Ring Of Death/DOOM
(players choice on the death/doom part)

it's where your xbox dies and needs to be replaced. There is a similar YLOD(yellow light of death) on the ps3 but only the older models. Cause sony actually acknowledged the problem and fixed their newer models, unlike microshit...err soft. Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  380172
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness    Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm

AWESOME. I wish I had an XBox to test this on
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness    Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 pm

utok wrote:
AWESOME. I wish I had an XBox to test this on

I wish I even had a PS
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness    Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Modder turns RROD-stricken Xbox 360 into PS3 arcade controller, awesomeness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: