Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates

Pure UC builds update 1/16/11

Go down 
    +9
    Broken
    owari
    utok
    Suzumiya-san
    NovaZero
    Daylyt
    Jello
    FrogsnPie
    (´・ω・`)
    13 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    (´・ω・`)
    Trainee
    Trainee
    (´・ω・`)

Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 Empty
    PostSubject: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:44 pm

first of all let me give you my definition of pure uc builds. arcantus drops, no more then 2 tune per slot, arena and mission drops. This is a information bank of effective builds with little to no rt use involved. I will not go into the exact am, lg, and hd parts due to people's preferances on what stat they prefer such as either more damage or more mobility.

First of all the notorious frogs!
    -Froglander BD + bazooka/drum gun + shield + shortboost
    very cheap costing hopping bazooka. A lot of people hate this build due to 1) it hops, 2) it has a bazooka, 3) cheap cost. So far it is a good starter bot until you get better bots due to its extremely low hp so melee will **** it. less then 15 walk so its not very mobile (again melee love), and lastly it has low tec so even if you hit a flyer with your extremely slow bazooka projectile it wont do a lot.

-Accel saber bd + bazooka/missile/vulcan/bowshooter + shield + short boost
    This is one of my favorite pure uc hoppers due it being one of the highest tec for lnd and a decent amount of walk. add quick land to it and you've got a good hopper but it can be costly.

-(any L sized high tec lnd) + eight vulcan/LL sized magnum + shield
    Same as any other hopper but eight vulcan is one of the highest dps weapons i know in game if not better then burner stun or laser if given chance to rapidly hit the target. Bad thing bout vulcan is low ammo, and low range I cannot comment on the LL magnum due to my inexperience with that build.

-Tarantulic BD + 2x Handy Bazooka + short boost + 2x winbell am
    Support hopper, insane burst while having drawgun ammo, tissue paper like health

-Beezle bd +machinegun type weapon + shield
    I don't got much to comment on airs due to my lack of experience on them so that may not even be the right gun, but, i have fought a beezle with some sort of accel or handgun or handmag type weapon. it deals lots of dmg rapidly, short range and has cheap cost.

-Crimrose / Seraph Crimrose
    Normal Crimrose can be very cheap and somewhat decent mobility. Get that Crimrose to lvl 8-10 and buy a seraph promotion and you have an even quicker air with a core of giving you ~30 seconds of unlimited flight as well as Seraph Tackle being a good dodge maneuver and spammable. Core upgrades on Seraph will increase the amount of times you can use the unlimited flight ability

-Destructor
    Fat art not fond of them but they are good for their core weapon spamming and slapping airs out of the sky. Beware of airs that get close or any lands as they will **** you hard

-(any air) + izuna wisp lg + whatever else you like
    this build annoys the hell out of me, no skill wisp spammers that fly waaaay above anything and just spam them wisps. Bad thing is if they all hit it can do upwards of 50+ dmg

-Jikun Long + shield(s) + bazooka(optional)
    Well i might as well put this Jikun in here since you are practicly given a free Long. your kick is your main dmg and when your target is too far away hold the E key and use your W-Tackel(warp) to reduce the gap between you and your oppenent

overall decent UC weapons for flyers are plasma gun, any bowgun, stardust cannon(L air only), and wide beam gun. For everything else, you can never go wrong with bazookas

I also don't got much to say for arts but destructor, lily, and victory + handy bazooka(s) can not go wrong. For destructor you can pick titan bazooka or that other L sized bazooka.

To Be Continued...

Edit: added crimrose, stardust cannon, removed lasers,added more stuff

Last edited by (´・ω・`) on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    (´・ω・`)
    Trainee
    Trainee
    (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

well seeing as how i said little to no rt i guess ima make this post my rt section when i feel like doing so.... but i WILL NOT give away broken fagbuilds with rt

Last edited by (´・ω・`) on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 pm

this should be sitckied~ lol

it useful and it would suck to have to search for this topic over and over~
    Back to top Go down
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Handy Bazooka is no longer in the game it seems. The only zook left is the small bazooka. Not even usable by large types. Just thought I should update this a bit. x)
    Back to top Go down
    Jello
    Trainee
    Trainee
    Jello

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 am

FrogsnPie wrote:
    Handy Bazooka is no longer in the game it seems. The only zook left is the small bazooka. Not even usable by large types. Just thought I should update this a bit. x)

fyi handy bazooka and bazookas drop in arcantus...that is if they didn't change anything in the drop rates.

It's soooo tiring...;_;
    Back to top Go down
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Jello wrote:
    FrogsnPie wrote:

fyi handy bazooka and bazookas drop in arcantus...that is if they didn't change anything in the drop rates.

It's soooo tiring...;_;

I can't find anything in arcantus except chips and tune up parts, are you sure there's actually guns in that horrid place? O.o
    Back to top Go down
    Daylyt
    Admin
    Admin
    Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
    Jello wrote:
    FrogsnPie wrote:

It's soooo tiring...;_;

I can't find anything in arcantus except chips and tune up parts, are you sure there's actually guns in that horrid place? O.o
    Yes there is, just the drop is low. You can even get bots if you're really lucky~
    Back to top Go down
    https://herofactory.forumtl.com
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Abolla wrote:
    Yes there is, just the drop is low. You can even get bots if you're really lucky~

Hooray for terribad drop rates. x.x I've had better luck just farming gigan missions with Daylyt, it's quick, easy, and usually funny when I bring my crabberoid along. xP
    Back to top Go down
    (´・ω・`)
    Trainee
    Trainee
    (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:05 am

handy bazookas should return as soon as official starts
    Back to top Go down
    NovaZero
    Admin
    Admin
    NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm annoyed that the shop still doesn't have a lot of weapons.

I don't want to run quests just for some Custom Mags.
    Back to top Go down
    Suzumiya-san
    Hero
    Hero
    Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:

dood, we've been in release for almost half a month now. o.o
    Back to top Go down
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Grasshole wrote:
    (´・ω・`) wrote:

And yet handy's are still just an RT only luck of the gara x.x
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
    Grasshole wrote:
    (´・ω・`) wrote:

And yet handy's are still just an RT only luck of the gara x.x

I still just use the micro ones.. they're not as good as handy's though.. I don't see the reasoning why'd they hold off that weapon though seeing as stardust is in the gara
    Back to top Go down
    Suzumiya-san
    Hero
    Hero
    Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm

wait a bit, they'll move mini stardusts over to EN.
    Back to top Go down
    owari
    Rookie
    Rookie
    owari

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 am

this might be a nice reference, since I dont really understand about build Sad
    always waiting for updates |3
    Back to top Go down
    NovaZero
    Admin
    Admin
    NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 am

Grasshole wrote:
    wait a bit, they'll move mini stardusts over to EN.
    I want them Little Stardust Guns. So what if they're statistically inferior to a Stardust Cannon? They're basically energy bazookas that Crim can use.
    Back to top Go down
    Broken
    Trainee
    Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

"Rawr"
    My hopper bot:
    Frog lander with:
    Viper Shield
    Fizilian HD
    Micro Bazooka

Really just used to attack Powerspots when the other teams goes fully offensive.
    Added the viper shield cuz I couldn't risk an enemy respawning and one shot killing me when on full fire mode.

It's a meh bot really :\.
    Back to top Go down
    Suzumiya-san
    Hero
    Hero
    Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 am

true I can't wait for them either.
    Back to top Go down
    RST-00
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:37 am

Accel saber BD + Laz Flamme LG + Accel saber BS x2 + Prop BSJ x2 + dikaros AM x2.
    Do whatever suits your tastes for the HD.

This shit is fast. 8[
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:49 am

- Frog
    - Frog
    - Frog.
    Problem?
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
    (´・ω・`)
    Trainee
    Trainee
    (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 pm

sun-sama wrote:
    - Frog
    - Frog
    - Frog.
    Problem?

yes big problem. Frogs do not shine as much once people start to tune in the higher ranked arenas
    Back to top Go down
    RST-00
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 am

I have a new one for you guys.
    Mechled + cacpitus head + Accel Saber arms.
    Add handguns and you've become a beast.
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
    sun-sama wrote:
    - Frog
    - Frog
    - Frog.
    Problem?

yes big problem. Frogs do not shine as much once people start to tune in the higher ranked arenas

Tune them frogs then
    Back to top Go down
    Suzumiya-san
    Hero
    Hero
    Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am

sun-sama wrote:
    (´・ω・`) wrote:
    sun-sama wrote:
    - Frog
    - Frog
    - Frog.
    Problem?

Tune them frogs then

Quote :
    Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 329870472_d512273331
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Grasshole wrote:
    sun-sama wrote:
    (´・ω・`) wrote:
    sun-sama wrote:
    - Frog
    - Frog
    - Frog.
    Problem?

Tune them frogs then

Quote :
    Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 329870472_d512273331

Because I want to.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure UC builds update 1/16/11   Pure UC builds update 1/16/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure UC builds update 1/16/11
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next