Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||

Go down 
+7
RST-00
ソラ
113Kyote
utok
Gianneh
太陽 様
Wolf Kurayami
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 am

太陽 様 wrote:
FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

Who said that

It's a quote from a nz.gov website, i've since lost it, however i'm sure if you google "incest laws" as I did, you'll find it somewhere.

Why nz

shits and giggles mostly, I looked up the USA laws concerning it, oddly enough some states(around 13 or so of the more "liberal") are totally cool with father/daughter relations O.o as long as both adults are 18+. Meanwhile some of the other states still have laws saying you can be hanged for it.

Idc either way personally, if shes hot and willing to bone him, by all means(blood or no). Then again, there's the whole thinning of the genepool, which isn't bad, since I really don't wanna cross my dna with that of people who would rather just clone themselves.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:36 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:
FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

Who said that

It's a quote from a nz.gov website, i've since lost it, however i'm sure if you google "incest laws" as I did, you'll find it somewhere.

Why nz

shits and giggles mostly, I looked up the USA laws concerning it, oddly enough some states(around 13 or so of the more "liberal") are totally cool with father/daughter relations O.o as long as both adults are 18+. Meanwhile some of the other states still have laws saying you can be hanged for it.

Idc either way personally, if shes hot and willing to bone him, by all means(blood or no). Then again, there's the whole thinning of the genepool, which isn't bad, since I really don't wanna cross my dna with that of people who would rather just clone themselves.

Why not Australia or something
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 pm

太陽 様 wrote:

Cause in Australia almost anything goes. My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 626478 My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 900160 My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 195884

bwahahahahahahahahaaaa
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

Cause in Australia almost anything goes. My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 626478 My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 900160 My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 195884

bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

You should do that to aussies
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Australia haet loli
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 am

Nothing to do with lolis
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

>Cause in Australia almost anything goes.

Apparently not
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I found that that thing about NZ was from Wikipedia, and that Australia has even more complex rules against it
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 am

ソラ wrote:
Gianneh wrote:
FrogsnPie wrote:
TBH I think this is one of those English failure threads, where the true point is being mixed up with something else(see lost in translation) cause obviously it's just creepy for a person's flesh and blood sister to make sexual advances on them. It's mostly illegal in pretty much every modernized country in the world today(except Alabama hurr hurr), and those that don't care still don't practice it enough to make laws about it.

*~* zzzzz

otherwise I agree with day, enjoy a good rubbin up now and then wolf, god knows some of us ancient folk don't get it so it's up to you youngin's to get more to bring up the global average.

Incest is illegal? Lolwat.

Never have I actually seen a law that plainly said Incest is illegal, i'm probably most likely totally wrong about this.

However, Incest is just mostly looked down upon and have negative impact on your social life more than anything, because of how people are conceited when they can't tell the difference between good and bad because they only stare at the cover and go retarded, instead of getting to know the people.

... Thats how I see it, I myself don't see an issue with incest if its truly what the two people really wants, its their decision, there shouldn't be anything that should say otherwise.

...Even though people pull it off in royalty in the medieval ages =/

People are so blinded and misunderstands human nature varies, its so disgustingly retarded and somewhat frustrating.

At any case, i went a little off there. Wolf not sure if it helps but, rather its okay really, i dunno why you would come to us for help, but yeah its okay to be the way you are I guess. =<.

No.. I can't do that. She is my twin.. (she suppose to have someone other then me! DX)

But I do act who am I.

reiya wrote:
well..

twincest is wincest. no matter wad u say.

besides, seems like wolf did enjoy himself~~~

now...

*runs away before reiya is murdered by wolf*

I saw you posted... =_=
But I am not.. will not enjoying it. DX
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

hmm we always joked around when i was in school about this topic saying how da hell can a guy get raped he would just enjoy it to much lol

wolf u mite be the first guy I ever heard of getting raped CONGRATZ as long as she hot if not ewww sorry dude
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

It wouldn't be rape if he enjoyed it;

What would wolf do if one day he was greeted by his sister with a big black strapon.

Seriously wolf, if you don't want things to escalate then be stern about it and draw the line
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

This is hence on Wolf's personal blog.
Back to top Go down
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

utok wrote:
It wouldn't be rape if he enjoyed it;

What would wolf do if one day he was greeted by his sister with a big black strapon.

Seriously wolf, if you don't want things to escalate then be stern about it and draw the line

woo dam that would be messed up 0_o on several lvls
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:49 pm

utok wrote:

Only seriously good advice on this entire topic. My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 972837

On another note, it can be rape even if you enjoy it. Though guys would never call it rape, case in point. A while back a school teacher raped one of her students and the teenage boy actually told the cops on her. Was a huge scandal all across the USA. Totally different situation, if a girl(or boy, though it's rarely ever mentioned) is under the age of consent it's considered rape whether she asked for it or not, though the punishment will vary depending on if she wanted it or it was actual rape.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 am

So can I lock this thread?
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

太陽 様 wrote:

It wouldn't hurt, before our rampant discussion leads down to...

..the dark path..[dramatic music cue]
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

It wouldn't hurt, before our rampant discussion leads down to...

..the dark path..[dramatic music cue]

DUN DUN DUUUUUN..........DUN DUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:06 am

As much as I believe twincest is wincest,
This is just going crazy
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Sorry Sun, I am not allowed you to. Anyway, I think swana is a bit horny these days too. Idk, why she suddenly like that.

<= Always become a victim.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:19 pm

As much as I know how you feel, having a sister myself, I still believe this thread is better locked
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:49 am

It's alright sun. I still want it to keep going since the problem still isn't solved. It will be locked when I am done.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 pm

What is there to be solved by letting us comment on twincest being wincest
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 am

Sad
That is not the intention
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:23 am

Then what is it
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 am

Late reply because idk what to answer you, I also don't know what is it, but my feelings said I must do it, so I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||   My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=||| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My twin... Got too horny this day... =_=|||
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Rant section-
Jump to: