Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

I'm going nuts! X~X

Go down 
+3
太陽 様
TimeRift
113Kyote
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

I'm going nuts! X~X Empty
PostSubject: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Why am I going nuts you might ask? Well that's an easy question. My mom has this fear of mice you see, and unfortunately, I take after her in regards to that -_- and guess what shape I just saw scurrying around my room in the middle of the night? A MOUSE! I just finished performing a full sweep of my entire room and I have blocked off every entry point for that furry little bastard. Doesn't help that I have a fear of spiders and that I saw a couple in my closet a while back, but now this? UGGGGGH Why can't my house give me a break already!

I blame the winter we had this year. Because of it, I got a leak, and that's probably where the mouse got in sense that small part of the wall still needs fixing. Fucking ninja mice -_- Hate em.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Poor you D:. Once, it was night and I had my lights off and a mouse licked me on my foot and i jumped Sad. They came in my room through my window(there's an air conditioner under the window and a little gap between that they can get in). I had to block that off and they never came back. I have plenty of spiders in my room that I'm not bothered about though. I'm not afraid of mice, they're just annoying with their running around and pooping all over the place lol.

But otherwise I dunno how to help D: sorries. Mouse traps maybe, but I dunnos.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am

TimeRift wrote:
Poor you D:. Once, it was night and I had my lights off and a mouse licked me on my foot and i jumped Sad. They came in my room through my window(there's an air conditioner under the window and a little gap between that they can get in). I had to block that off and they never came back. I have plenty of spiders in my room that I'm not bothered about though. I'm not afraid of mice, they're just annoying with their running around and pooping all over the place lol.

But otherwise I dunno how to help D: sorries. Mouse traps maybe, but I dunnos.

No worries. As long as I don't see the mouse again, I'll be perfectly fine.

But, what bothers me is this guy is the smart one out of the bunch. We've had a couple mice come in and eat the poison we layed out for em near the water pipes. But, I imagine with his guy, he probably thought like this: "Alright, I havn't heard from Steve, Joe, or Katherine ever sense they went up that pipe.....hrrrmmm.......I should try the roof!" and then bam. Now I'm stuck in this situation. Well, hopefully the little sucker will stumble upon the rat poison and I'll be done with him.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 am

I personally don't hate mice,
But everyone does.
I hope something happens to your house, and that it goes back to normal
Silicon used to be the trick when the same situation happened here
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 am

Well, I do have one mouse that was accidentally released from the cage. I don't know if it was still live or not. But, I don;t have mice problem here, what problem here is we have a crow that live below the roof, and swallow below the floor. That swallow, we don't mind much. but that crow sure was troubling enough.
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Do I have to run away now since I was born in the year of the mice?
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Mice are cute, or so all my females friends say till they find one in their house. I don't mind em, better mice then bats. Bats are far more annoying, flap flap flap

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

flap flap flap... so annoying x.x kinda feel sorry for em though, they get stuck in chimneys alot =/ that can't be pleasant... weird lookin' critters gawking at you, the roof is black and dusty and oh hey it closed shut on you last night when you were taking a nap! x.x gege
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Never seen 'em bats
How do they get stuck in chimneys
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 am

太陽 様 wrote:
Never seen 'em bats
How do they get stuck in chimneys

they fly down the chimney, and then get stuck under the fluke. It's like a ledge that catches the soot from the smoke so it doesn't snuff out your fireplace =3

They're not native to most of asia/nz, and large parts of the world. You can find some in Australia I think, but not nearly as many as in North America. So it's not surprising you haven't seen em. For the most part they're useful little buggers, it's just that they like dark places to rest, very dark places. So an unused chimney is just like a cave to them.

hmm, youtube vid of a baby fruit bat found in aussi-land. In case anyone is unfamiliar with the animal. =3 Adorable little bastards, they eat fruits and insects, like SPIDERS! bwahahaha no more spiders with them around. I'm going nuts! X~X 907775

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdI-X69y-c
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Yes! Got it! Ol' peanut butter mouse trap plan worked like a charm~ Oh, and I don't particularly hate mice, so sun you don't have to run away. It's just when they scamper around in the cover of night that I truly fear them. Plus the fact that they hide in shoes and clothes pisses me off sense I have clothing on my floor.

As far as I'm considered bats are pretty neat. I don't really find them annoying, as long as they don't fly anywhere near my head that is....

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

Now spiders on the other hand are another problem of mine. Little basterds love to bite me and if that ain't bad enough, one of the creepier looking spiders, a daddy-long leg, decided to crawl on my face one morning.

I remember back when I was a youngin' I was one with nature back then.......until I found out that flies poop and lay eggs on everything they land on, that's when I stopped bein nice to em. Ever sense then my relationship with anything of the "creepy-crawly" variety has gone down hill.

Oh and now that sun's brought it up, I was born in the year of the pig. Go figure, *oink* *oink*
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am

113Kyote wrote:
Yes! Got it! Ol' peanut butter mouse trap plan worked like a charm~ Oh, and I don't particularly hate mice, so sun you don't have to run away. It's just when they scamper around in the cover of night that I truly fear them. Plus the fact that they hide in shoes and clothes pisses me off sense I have clothing on my floor.

As far as I'm considered bats are pretty neat. I don't really find them annoying, as long as they don't fly anywhere near my head that is....

Now spiders on the other hand are another problem of mine. Little basterds love to bite me and if that ain't bad enough, one of the creepier looking spiders, a daddy-long leg, decided to crawl on my face one morning.

I remember back when I was a youngin' I was one with nature back then.......until I found out that flies poop and lay eggs on everything they land on, that's when I stopped bein nice to em. Ever sense then my relationship with anything of the "creepy-crawly" variety has gone down hill.

Oh and now that sun's brought it up, I was born in the year of the pig. Go figure, *oink* *oink*

WOW! NICE WORK! :D
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

113Kyote wrote:

how do the bats come out of the caves
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:29 am

太陽 様 wrote:

bats fly, then they land on your nose, hang upside down, and go...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

beat you across the face with their wings and scree again, then fly away back to their caves.

Note; bats don't like us trolls. I'm going nuts! X~X 286254
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

bats fly, then they land on your nose, hang upside down, and go...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

beat you across the face with their wings and scree again, then fly away back to their caves.

Note; bats don't like us trolls. I'm going nuts! X~X 286254

Do you live in a cave
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 am

太陽 様 wrote:

Do you live in a cave

yes.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 am

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

Do you live in a cave

yes.

Ok
Fair enough
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

太陽 様 wrote:

Ok
Fair enough

I'm going nuts! X~X 972837 yup. it's cool but not too cool, warm but not too warm, dark, and has access to satellite and lots of guns. I'm set.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

Ok
Fair enough

I'm going nuts! X~X 972837 yup. it's cool but not too cool, warm but not too warm, dark, and has access to satellite and lots of guns. I'm set.

But you dont have a gun nor do you have free access to satelites
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

太陽 様 wrote:

I never said they were free, and I have plenty of guns. Most of which are locked in a cabinet, but I have the key in a special place. <.< I'll never tell where, bwahahahahaa I'm going nuts! X~X 300401
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

I never said they were free, and I have plenty of guns. Most of which are locked in a cabinet, but I have the key in a special place. <.< I'll never tell where, bwahahahahaa I'm going nuts! X~X 300401

Probably made a key sandwich and ate it. That's what I would do.
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 am

FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

It's under your bed right? Nobody would suspect that place
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 pm

113Kyote wrote:

What's a sandwich?
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

What's a sandwich?

It's that thing where you take two pieces of bread and mush them together with anything in-between(giggity). Oh, and bread is the stuff under your bed, or rock in your case.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

utok wrote:
FrogsnPie wrote:
太陽 様 wrote:

It's under your bed right? Nobody would suspect that place

Along with the massive stashes of pr0nz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going nuts! X~X   I'm going nuts! X~X Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going nuts! X~X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Rant section-