Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

Geuss what MMO finally got an English version? Empty
PostSubject: Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?   Geuss what MMO finally got an English version? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

El-Sword! Now before I start ranting about how excited I am that a game I've wanted to play for so long was out of my reach and no longer is. Let me explain to those who don't know what El-Sword is, what it is. El-Sword is a f2p, 3d, side-scrolling dungeon crawler, MMORPG that, until recently, was only available in countries such as Korea and Germany. The game is basically sort of a sequel, I guess you could say, to another MMO known as Grand Chase, however this game has been out for a good 3 to 2 years despite that.

Here's my proof.

Needless to say, I'll be screwing around on the beta for this for the next couple of weeks. So if anyone wants to join and follow me around, just look up my usual tag-name 113Kyote.

EDIT:Here is the link to the official English website:
http://www.elswordonline.com/
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?   Geuss what MMO finally got an English version? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't normally double post....but...uh.....did sun catch wind of the game before me? Why might I be asking an odd question? Well I saw someone on the community forums over there who's nickname was Kanade, had pictures of you-know-who as there profile pic and made a post that I would believe fitting of sun. ie: The post was basically the quote with nothing written. So essentially it was like the quote was saying "this".
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?   Geuss what MMO finally got an English version? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm

113Kyote wrote:
I don't normally double post....but...uh.....did sun catch wind of the game before me? Why might I be asking an odd question? Well I saw someone on the community forums over there who's nickname was Kanade, had pictures of you-know-who as there profile pic and made a post that I would believe fitting of sun. ie: The post was basically the quote with nothing written. So essentially it was like the quote was saying "this".

Ain't me
I go by "sunsama"
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?   Geuss what MMO finally got an English version? Empty

Back to top Go down

Geuss what MMO finally got an English version?
Page 1 of 1