Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates

Itz official~

Go down 
    +5
    utok
    太陽 様
    Wolf Kurayami
    FrogsnPie
    Daylyt
    9 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Daylyt
    Admin
    Admin
    Daylyt

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 am

new patch came out yesterday~

the moment i got back from my meeting, i was flood'd on all my messaging programs from ppl telling me how

"toybox girl does too much damage to AIR bots"

and how

"mighty byne girl's pilebunker is OP to ART bots"

i kinda vent'd to Anzel about it~~

then i saw a post by NovaZero over there and support'd what he said~ (it was kinda nasty in the end with how i said it, but it couldnt be help'd i was getting annoy'd with the ppl raging at Nova about how the game is "so unfair")

and that was the end of yesterday, bcuz i apparently fell asleep at the keyboard w/o knowing~ Shy

now, i wake up and check the official site forums to see all the latest topics being nothing but rage topic about how the game is "completely RT based"

i'm sorry if i offend anyone here or if anyone feels the way they do too, but~

i'm getting sick of hearing this~

i'm getting sick of the QQ~

i'm getting sick of hearing nothing but bullshit excuses~

all these ppl want is for the game to go back to being completely free again~ (beta days)

but should that happen, it'll be nothing but cardhopper fags, hopping hatigram machine and Ivis all over the place~ (if anyone remembers those days)

I'm not saying i dont wanna see any ivis or cardhoppers in game~ (idc tbh)

but i dont wanna see 98% of the population just using that~

the game has like 400+ parts/weapons for a reason~ (and about 200 of it is UC iirc)

bcuz of this, i cant bother checking out the topics in there anymore~

i just really cant~

sorry about the wall of text, i just need'd to type this up bcuz itz just really too early to have to wake up and see this shit~ (it really is) Anger
    Back to top Go down
    https://herofactory.forumtl.com
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 pm

to be honest when I left it was all frog spam. Not like it was much different from the other type, I mean it was a single setup crafted to be stupidly cheap and effective all at once. At least with hatigrams and ivis there's a genuine reason to gripe and bitch. The frogs just die and come back without ever costing the other team anything, zerg-rush all the way.

Don't get me wrong though, I agree with ya day, I gave up on the official forums loooooooooong ago cause it's nothing but bitch bitch bitch whine whine whine, I wanna use this but it sucks donkey dick, cause every dumb blue balled SoB uses the worst possible counter ever. So on and so forth =/

But... good for you, one less real person on the main forums means they'll hear an endless tide of bitching and griping until they continue to make stuff so OP it makes ivis look obsolete. Itz official~ 972837
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 am

Ah, now I see more the game problem. As I see what is actually happened is, the cs staff mostly *troll*(nuff said) the other country then it's own country server.
    (You did notice that we can't buy RT in shop at cben, while cbjp resets the RT price in-shop every month. I've asked tempura that if cs runs both cben and cbjp. And the answer is yes. Then I make a small conclusion then. XD)

btw, I just make a small opinion. The probability of "not true" is also high y'know. :P
    Back to top Go down
    http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Let's just end our miseries and turn this place into the retirement village for CB
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

太陽 様 wrote:
    Let's just end our miseries and turn this place into the retirement village for CB

We can't, not enough loli spam art.
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 pm

loli... spam art? Like EVE? @.@
    Back to top Go down
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Wolf Kurayami wrote:
    loli... spam art? Like EVE? @.@

Was thinking more ecchi like then that but meh, I suppose that could work.
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 pm

:3

<= Got a suggestion for another art moebots to send to cb.
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Then send it in already
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm not qqing about the game being unfair. I'm just qqing because they rigged the gara hard. SUGOI hard.

Then again, I barely play anymore these days..

@Wolf, send it in and make it more OP than what is already available.. I'm thinking of combining zero step + jikun warp + hati flip attack all in one subweapon attack.. that'll teach em toybox lolis
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

Some points! :D

Now I got the AIR and LND type too. XD
    Need to design it soon! New moebots will take care of the fanbot girl! XD

Get ready Illy Rain! SkyRice! AileGear! XD
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 pm

>illyrain
    >skyrice
    >ailegear
    Lolwut
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

太陽 様 wrote:
    >illyrain
    >skyrice
    >ailegear
    Lolwut

:D

Anyway Day, let's just try to get used to this things you're talking about. :)
    I know we can!
    Back to top Go down
    ソラ
    Admin
    Admin
    ソラ

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

That's why i only just play the game, and don't go on the official forums. Hey, less QQing, and more action.

There really isn't anything wrong with any of the new robots, really if you all are looking at the girl robots the statistic way, you're blind. =<

This game - IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW YOU USE YOUR ROBOTS/GIRLS
    Its just like any other MMOs out there, and frankly, this is a common pattern that most people who has an actual brain bigger than a peanut will have issues with.

All I can say is ignore them. Otherwise, you can count on us to jump on in and save the day like true heroes!

... Sorry I drunk on this post. zzz.
    Back to top Go down
    NovaZero
    Admin
    Admin
    NovaZero

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 am

Pretty much. I really don't care anymore about the issue since the official forum's full of rage and hatred.

Also, they go into Garapon with ridiculously high expectations.
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 am

>Also, they go into Garapon with ridiculously high expectations.

Dohoho. Roll x5 before and now and see the difference. Something happened and I just didn't like it. The garapons were reasonable back then but now it's fucking people right and left (and in ways you haven't thought of). Frankly I would have liked tune sets and x3 tickets than this
    Back to top Go down
    NovaZero
    Admin
    Admin
    NovaZero

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 am

You got the same thing 3 times in a row, didn't you.
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm confirming that the gara is indeed more forgiving to people who did not charge a lot or don't charge on a normal basis (I charge some weekly for the weekly gara)

Seeing as a LOT of the new faces have the new moebots. Asking around new players, most of them have gotten them in usually a 5x or 1x roll but usually on the first/second time they roll. Also, confirmed that it's either 1) They don't charge weekly 2) They haven't charged at all at first or in a while.

So I took the chance and tested my hypothesis.
    On my rolls in my main (which I charge weekly/every once in a while): I got no golds in 2 5x rolls and 4 1x rolls (over a period of 2 days) and yes, the two 5x rolls were superflys
    I got a total of 4 izunas, 3 lancelots, 2 amateus, 2 misty, 1 dbmg and 2 byron blades.

I charged 100rt to my alt account (a triangle rank on wiz) and rolled 2 1x
    guess what? 1 Mighty Byne girl on the first roll, 1 Pacifar BR on the second

I'm starting to think CS is luring non-rt/first time users into rolling more.

I'll try to roll 1x again later on my alt to see what it gives.
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 am

UC GARA.
    Nuff said
    Back to top Go down
    ソラ
    Admin
    Admin
    ソラ

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Rather than that, I've figured out how the Garapon system works with several live testing, I've talked to Nova about this, so i guess its time to share.

Apparently, it has a 3-step system (Or call it 5, because there's for ODD reasons, have more than just 3 steps.)

The Garapon depends on: When you open up shop/Log in, Then sends information to Gara system, next is clicking the Garapon tab, once clicked it determines which animation you will receive, the animation it self is definitely the problem. Next: The Rolling.

I've tried this with 1x 3 times, which inevitably give me a animation that gives you less chance of giving Gold balls for the grand prize, then, i got out of shop, returned into it and got into garapon again, and did a 5x on the same garapon, this time the animation changed to the one that gives you more chance of getting the gold ball, which is Super Robot Phonebooth-san.
    2 gold balls 2 bronze and 1 redgreen
    -
    and no i haven't gotten the robot I wanted(;_;...)
    No matter what anyone says, this is what i believe is going on, a string of programs to determine not so much as randomly, but as how and when you click.

In Conclusion, Garapon is programmed to be biased, not random. If it was truly, TRULY Pure Random, then we would all be happy with receiving grand prizes, I know I would be. =/
    Back to top Go down
    Caspian
    Game Master
    Caspian

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:48 pm

soo, how can i make it always super robot phonebooth-san?
    Back to top Go down
    ソラ
    Admin
    Admin
    ソラ

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:51 pm

... well one trick is to use 1x to see if you get the one with running on the assembly line or the car driving, usually would mean the next 5x won't be phonebooth-san. But may need a second 1x just to check.

UC Gara works the same way, I'm not sure if there's any solution to how to get gold balls more frequently =<
    Back to top Go down
    Caspian
    Game Master
    Caspian

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:56 pm

so, you mean I must do 1x many times, get out, get in and do a 5x roll?
    Back to top Go down
    ソラ
    Admin
    Admin
    ソラ

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:59 pm

... ...

Not many times, just once might suffice. If its truly random, then phonebooth-san should appear regardless... in this case, it isn't =/
    Back to top Go down
    Caspian
    Game Master
    Caspian

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm

OH,,, kk then.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Itz official~ Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Itz official~   Itz official~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Itz official~
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next