Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

FINNALY ITS DONE =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

FINNALY ITS DONE =D Empty
PostSubject: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:42 pm

cosmic break contest vid =D

Back to top Go down
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:22 pm

boytitan wrote:
cosmic break contest vid =D

took down my main vid to edit it sorry here it is again I took down my main entry to edit it here it is fixed most of the problems =)

Back to top Go down
Dune
Rookie
Rookie
Dune

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Colors seem a bit off, greens seem a bit too red and the err screen effects kinda look odd..

Hati machine needs short boost lol...

Gameplay sections were kinda cool on the air bot scenes though seeing hati machine from your view kinda makes it look like a sleepy boring bot to use lol.

The part where it mentions the Eihwaz song and who it is sung by doesn't really need to be in there since the song used isn't Eihwaz lol

Otherwise not too bad.. prolly needs less gameplay scenes and more then just ouka/eve/movie with dragon fighting the shine battler thing.

Too bad you prolly don't have EVE or Ouka for any in game fight scenes lol.

More Edit Post Stuff :: The transition from the shine battler video part to the fencer slashing was epic win there even if its fencer related lol.

Kinda makes me wish i COULD make videos now though... I'd make an Ouka one using the one i have lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Dune wrote:
Colors seem a bit off, greens seem a bit too red and the err screen effects kinda look odd..

Hati machine needs short boost lol...

Gameplay sections were kinda cool on the air bot scenes though seeing hati machine from your view kinda makes it look like a sleepy boring bot to use lol.

The part where it mentions the Eihwaz song and who it is sung by doesn't really need to be in there since the song used isn't Eihwaz lol

Otherwise not too bad.. prolly needs less gameplay scenes and more then just ouka/eve/movie with dragon fighting the shine battler thing.

Too bad you prolly don't have EVE or Ouka for any in game fight scenes lol.

More Edit Post Stuff :: The transition from the shine battler video part to the fencer slashing was epic win there even if its fencer related lol.

Kinda makes me wish i COULD make videos now though... I'd make an Ouka one using the one i have lol

Im working on a even better I dont want to place I want first =P

my hati has short boost D=
Back to top Go down
Dune
Rookie
Rookie
Dune

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:14 pm

It does? lol kinda looked like you just used normal fly up then melee instead of the hop/attack i usually see...

and alrighty keep up the good work on it lol, just be sure to put here the upgraded ones you make lol.. looking forward to em honestly.
Back to top Go down
boytitan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Dune wrote:
It does? lol kinda looked like you just used normal fly up then melee instead of the hop/attack i usually see...

and alrighty keep up the good work on it lol, just be sure to put here the upgraded ones you make lol.. looking forward to em honestly.

ya I want first since I cant draw so couldnt enter fan art contest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINNALY ITS DONE =D   FINNALY ITS DONE =D Empty

Back to top Go down

FINNALY ITS DONE =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Central Area :: General-
Jump to: