Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

I think...

Go down 
+7
NovaZero
reiya
太陽 様
113Kyote
Daylyt
Caspian
ソラ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

I think... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 am

I'll send it in if you fail.
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 am

Sora... Still gone? He didn't come? Where is he? How was he? He didn't heartbreak didn't he? He didn't even sick or something is he? He didn't even chatting nor respond to us didn't he? He didn't even visit the site anymore didn't he? He didn't type anything to us didn't he? he didn't even know that we want him to get back did he? Something must tell him to leave didn't he? Or did he... Didn't like us anymore.. did he? D:
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 am

We're seeing wayy too many members off recently...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 am

I tried all I could, but I couldn't reach Sora. Getting very worried.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Rookie
Rookie
Dune

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 pm

D: Bad timing of seeing this post.

Sora I've known you since, heck, way early betas on CB when the Fan Fourms was a half decent place.

Honestly your far from "Not Needed", even though I don't know you that well, I still consider you a friend, and a lot of people here are even closer friends. If you ever see this, know that even through shitty times in life you have friends that you can talk to about any problem.

Plus I miss running into you and having you randomly saying "The Spice must flow! That is the mission!" <---- THIS reminds me always that I am Dune and that my name is from the actual book/movie and not some mound of sand like most people think ;-;

Seriously though Come back soon.. or at least let us know your ok.. and if not let us know whats wrong and we can try to help.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Sora just contacted me through e-mail...and it's not going well for him at the moment.

Right now he's having a rift with his parents. He's depressed to the point of considering suicide. His parents are insane: they think that everyone he interacts with in the Internet are a "bad influence". His dad in particular even threatened to call the cops on him for no good reason, and he doesn't care if it means breaking the law or if he's going to jail. They're also threatening to kick him out of the house if he doesn't go to college on their own terms. He's depressed about it because they're forcing him to go, even though it's clear that he doesn't want to.

CosmicBreak contributed to his depression, as well, in one way or another, but overall, the rift with his parents is overwhelming him. He's basically asking me for help now. I want to help him, but given how I have to cross the whole Pacific Ocean and 2/3rds of the US just to get to him, I really can't do much.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Oh god..
His parents are as worse as mine.
How about we open like a donation box that everyone can contribute so we can either send someone there or just send Anzel just to help him..?
Back to top Go down
utok
Hero
Hero
utok

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 am

NovaZero wrote:
Sora just contacted me through e-mail...and it's not going well for him at the moment.

Right now he's having a rift with his parents. He's depressed to the point of considering suicide. His parents are insane: they think that everyone he interacts with in the Internet are a "bad influence". His dad in particular even threatened to call the cops on him for no good reason, and he doesn't care if it means breaking the law or if he's going to jail. They're also threatening to kick him out of the house if he doesn't go to college on their own terms. He's depressed about it because they're forcing him to go, even though it's clear that he doesn't want to.

CosmicBreak contributed to his depression, as well, in one way or another, but overall, the rift with his parents is overwhelming him. He's basically asking me for help now. I want to help him, but given how I have to cross the whole Pacific Ocean and 2/3rds of the US just to get to him, I really can't do much.

That's seriously bad. What's the rift about anyways?
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 am

I sent an email over too... Hope he replies...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 am

utok wrote:
Among other things, college. They're kinda arguing hard about it. Sora told me once that he doesn't want to apply for college "unless he feels ready". Folks want him to apply for college now and are threatening to break his PC and boot him out of the house if he doesn't. And yes, they're also willing to call the cops on Sora.

I really don't understand what is up with people that I know having abusive parents.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 am

._.
*read the posts
>_>
<_<
=_=

I guess I will contact him using e-mail... O_O
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Didn't realize things were going so bad for him D: What would they get the cops for anyways? They can't call the cops on him for living in their household.....can they?

Also, even if we can't help him physically, I think he should still know we're all here to support him.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 am

He aint replying...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 pm

CODE RED
CODE FUCKING RED

SORA JUST SAID THAT HE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL HIMSELF

FUCK

SOMEONE...ANYONE...STOP HIM

HELP HIM
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 pm

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE GO STOP HIM
Back to top Go down
Caspian
Game Master
Caspian

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:25 am

NovaZero wrote:
utok wrote:
Among other things, college. They're kinda arguing hard about it. Sora told me once that he doesn't want to apply for college "unless he feels ready". Folks want him to apply for college now and are threatening to break his PC and boot him out of the house if he doesn't. And yes, they're also willing to call the cops on Sora.

I really don't understand what is up with people that I know having abusive parents.

I know how he feels. My dad is being a huge bitch right now, and my school gets worse and worse. but this is not that close on sora's condition.

Rant: Dad, GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think...   I think... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Rant section-
Jump to: