Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates

Claim a waifu/husbando!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

Claim a waifu/husbando! Empty
    PostSubject: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Pretty sure some of you guys might know this kind of game. This game is very active in one of the other forums I'm posting so I thought it woud do good here. To start things off, here are the rules.

---
    This game covers characters from game, anime, manga, western comics and cartoons, visual novels etc). Anything goes, so long as your character falls into the 2D realm(or 3D, for games).

1.) The object of the game is to amass as many Waifus/Husbands as you can. There is no limit to how many wives/husbands you have however, you only get one claim EVERY 24 hours. You can pick another character AT LEAST 24 hours after your post time . ie. if your last claim was made 1PM, you can make another claim at 1PM the next day.

2.) State said the full name of the character and the series they are from. No nicknames, abbreviations etc. Claims made without stating source, no matter how obvious, are invalid and won't count.

Please follow the below posting format

Number. Name (Source)

ex.

1. Crimrose (Cosmic Break)

Number pertains to the nth waifu in your list. This is for easier copy pasting and easier tracking of claims. If your numbering is wrong, this will result to an invalid claim.

Failure to follow the format will result in invalid claim.

3.) You cannot choose a character that someone else has already picked. This will result to invalidated claim.

4.) Images should not exceed the below image size.

Landscape = 640 x 480
    Portrait = 480 x 640

Failure to comply will result to invalid claim.

5.) When a claim is invalid, it is not added to your list, and is open to others for the taking. Claim time will only be valid when the post is edited. ie. You edit your post at 1PM, your claim will be active only at 1PM

6.) To summarize, the following below will result to an invalid claim.

- Not following the posting format
    - Getting the numbering of your claims wrong (ie. posting 7 when you only have 5 waifus)
    - Early claim time
    - Claiming a character someone has already claimed.
    - Posting an image that exceeds the size limit.

7.) You can carry over claims from the previous game. The current rule is 1 claim + 1 additional claim for every 50 claims. You have until the Carry Over Deadline to state your decision. After that, your claim is open for everyone else to claim.

8.) No editing of claims. Once you have made a claim, you can't go back on it.

9.) You are allowed to trade characters with other people, however there are no trade backs. If you want a certain character that you've already traded then you can only get them back from another person. For example if person A trades a character with person B, and wants that character back then they would have to somehow have person B trade said character with another person in order to get them back.

10.) No fighting over claims. Once said claim is made its the end of it.

11.)Once a character is claimed, the claim is applicable to all parts of the series (eg. someone claims Yui from the 1st K-ON, someone else cant claim the Yui from the 2nd K-ON)

12.) Characters with alternate versions are considered the same(ie. Past and Future Mikuru from Suzumuiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Zero from Megaman X / Megaman Zero Series, Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2)

1. If two similar characters exist on the same timeline ie. Roll Classic and Roll Legends, they count as different people.

2. Characters with alternates from other dimensions count as one. This will only apply to the original incarnation of the character. ie. Roll Classic and Roll.EXE

13.) This game is subject to a thread reset, upon discretion of the moderators.

14.) Please remember that general forum rules still apply. That means no flaming, no trolling, and no posting of NSFW pics.

15.) Please do forgive me if I am not able to update your lists at times. I will be the only one managing this thread so it'll be a very tedious job to keep track of everything when lots of people starts to participate.

So, that's about it. Start claimin'~

NOTE: This isn't my idea... But it is my idea to start this here!
    Back to top Go down
    http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Sun
    1) Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats)

Dune
    1) Shino (Cosmic Break)

113Kyote
    1) Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)

Wolf Kurayami
    1) Winberrl (CosmicBreak)

Last edited by Wolf Kurayami on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 am

1. Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats)
    Pic is my avatar. pretty sure thats less than 480x640

And what was the point in this, itsa fact.
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
    Dune
    Rookie
    Rookie
    Dune

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Ugg this game from the fag forums *facepalm*

1) Shino - (Cosmic Break)

I'll leave it at that.
    Back to top Go down
    113Kyote
    Do-gooder
    Do-gooder
    113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

1) Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)

Gotta love those psychopaths!
    Back to top Go down
    Wolf Kurayami
    Admin
    Admin
    Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 am

I want Winberrl!

1) Winberrl (CosmicBreak)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claim a waifu/husbando!   Claim a waifu/husbando! Empty

Back to top Go down

Claim a waifu/husbando!
    Page 1 of 1