Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) Empty
PostSubject: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm

http://www.elswordonline.com/2011/07/elsword-2nd-job-class-change-events-part-2-2/

http://www.elswordonline.com/2011/07/elsword-2nd-job-class-change-events/

The links pretty much explains most of it. Kill3r Combo (The North American industry that localized Elsword) finally released the first job change for the swordsman character: Elsword. So, as of now he can advance to either a Lord Knight (your basic upgraded powerhouse swordsman) or a Rune Slayer (your basic Magic Knight) I'm pretty excited for this =D
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 am

i really wish i had time to check this out~ =l

but if anything, i'll just check up gameplay vids on it on youtube~ Good Job
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 am

Uhh.. I can only access the chinese version one...
I want to play too... Q_Q
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Well, they just released Aisha's (the mage character) 2nd classes. Which means they'll probably get Rena's (the archer) classes in at the end of the month. Also, I made a bit of a typo, this is every characters second (or final job -so far-) job change not their first. (When I put a character's classes in order in my head I think the default class you start with is considered the first class so when I read on the home page "2nd job" I immediately thought "the class that comes after the default one") Might I add I'm loving the progress that Kill3r Combo has made on the characters and everything considering they didn't localize it until a good three or four months back. *Subtract the amount of time the beta was open and you have your amount of time that the full release has been out.*

As for your problem wolf, may I ask what specifically happens when you try to access any version other than the chinese one? (Like if it gives you a message what does the message say?) I probably won't be able to help, but I'm sure if everyone else has an idea of what the problem is then they might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

PostSubject: Re: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

WALL. OF TEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)   Elsword get's his first job change! (EN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword get's his first job change! (EN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Central :: Elsword-
Jump to: