Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Pandora Hearts.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

Pandora Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Hearts.   Pandora Hearts. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

First thing I'd like to say about this anime, is the fact that it's probably one of the first where I've actually liked all the main characters. Unfortunately, with not enough to follow up on because of the manga not being finished yet, the ending leaves behind something to be desired. Thus I read all the chapter's following the ending's incidents and well.....why didn't I start reading the manga for these shows a long time ago? Really really, really wish I decided to be an avid reader sooner. In other words, me thinks I like Pandora Hearts manga and anime a lot. Although it still hasn't reached it's end yet, the chapters I read were heart renching to say the least.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

Pandora Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts.   Pandora Hearts. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 am

First 2 minutes were enough to chuck my phone out the window. Nuff said. Dun liek it :/
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

Pandora Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts.   Pandora Hearts. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 am

I liked the anime though I wish I could've gotten my hands on the manga more, the anime came to an abrupt end a while ago. If you're still getting episodes it's probably cause your site just picked them up recently. Ah oh well, the end wasn't satisfying but the story was certainly a nice one. x)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Admin
Admin
Wolf Kurayami

Pandora Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts.   Pandora Hearts. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 am

I will going to watch this soon. Thanks for sharing! : )
Back to top Go down
http://brdwhitefangs.rabbit-forum.net/
Sponsored content

Pandora Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts.   Pandora Hearts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Hearts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: