Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates

So those new players giving orders.

Go down 
    +5
    TimeRift
    FrogsnPie
    Mightypeanut
    utok
    Daylyt
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Daylyt
    Admin
    Admin
    Daylyt

So those new players giving orders. Empty
    PostSubject: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:15 am

Funny guys~
    Back to top Go down
    https://herofactory.forumtl.com
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 am

Loled when someone was giving orders on a shuffle match.
    I guess it's kinda ok if it's a union match..
    Back to top Go down
    Mightypeanut
    Trainee
    Trainee

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

But it's so cute how they are like "LETS ROLL OUT" and "DIVIDE AND CONQUER".
    Back to top Go down
    Daylyt
    Admin
    Admin
    Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Mightypeanut wrote:
    They grow up so fast Love
    Back to top Go down
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Abolla wrote:
    Mightypeanut wrote:
    They grow up so fast Love

Idk about that, I still see alot of rushers who do nothing but spam laggy Jikun kicks. x.x I can't believe I'm gonna say this but... I wish we had ivis. At least I could stare at her boobs as she annihilates all hope of victory.
    Back to top Go down
    TimeRift
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Learn to listen to orders in epoch D:
    Back to top Go down
    Daylyt
    Admin
    Admin
    Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 am

TimeRift wrote:
    Learn to listen to orders in epoch D:
    Only order I listen to in Epoch is orders from my heart~
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I always never catch epoch because of my schedule.. but then again I follow orders on union wars most of the time from people I know
    Back to top Go down
    TimeRift
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

utok wrote:
    I always never catch epoch because of my schedule.. but then again I follow orders on union wars most of the time from people I know

You there, rush the enemy PS!
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 am

Sure boss.
    If I have my destructor as my first commando I'd do that anyway raining missiles from a distance
    Back to top Go down
    Mightypeanut
    Trainee
    Trainee

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 am

So we had this guy in Attack epoch on the map with only one powerspot.
    Dos leading 60k-25k

"OMG LOOK AT THE SCORE, IGNORE THE POWERSPOT OR WE ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!"

"STOP HITTING POWERSPOT, ITS WORTH VERY LITTLE"

We won 0-10k after the powerspot broke, and everyone proceeded to insult him
    Back to top Go down
    utok
    Hero
    Hero
    utok

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

There was this one guy on the temple site map, I was using a destructor so he told me 'go guard the powerspot' so I went and guarded the PS.. then he went and died at least 3 times. Went ahead to one of the platforms and still managed to kill at least 4 people who are dumb enough to fly to my direction before the game ended.
    Back to top Go down
    boytitan
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 am

as a dos member who gets very very mad in epoch with this happens they NEED die

no really I hat when in epoch some no name player says retreat and everyone pulls back besides the few (3 pro unions in dos baits guild Ms dos the other guild with dos in there name) and Mod if u can call them pro any more only good player Ive seen is red apple

yep I really enjoy watch myself be da only person on da attack team cause for some reason ppl need to retreat on defense at the wrong time

wats worse is when da ps is being attacked and ur supposed to retreat thats when they wana attack
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 am

THREAD NECROMANCINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
    FrogsnPie
    Hero
    Hero
    FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 pm

sun-sama wrote:

This. Very. True.

But as long as the topic has been opened.... they still do it, quite frequently I see nothing but rushers when I play arena, for some reason all tactical analysis of the game has gone down the crapper. Nobody thinks, it's just zeeeerrrrrrrrg rush.... over and over till one team loses, usually the Brd team for some reason, how we maintain second place is anyone's guess, I'm sure it's probably cause Dos has the same thing happen to them just in greater quantity then Brd. Oh well, can't be helped when the server's top 20 players just up and leave one day. Huge powergap to fill that was, and still is.
    Back to top Go down
    boytitan
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

FrogsnPie wrote:
    sun-sama wrote:

This. Very. True.

But as long as the topic has been opened.... they still do it, quite frequently I see nothing but rushers when I play arena, for some reason all tactical analysis of the game has gone down the crapper. Nobody thinks, it's just zeeeerrrrrrrrg rush.... over and over till one team loses, usually the Brd team for some reason, how we maintain second place is anyone's guess, I'm sure it's probably cause Dos has the same thing happen to them just in greater quantity then Brd. Oh well, can't be helped when the server's top 20 players just up and leave one day. Huge powergap to fill that was, and still is.

ya I havent seen bait and kampfer in for ever to name a few

bait can stay gone as his main epoch attack strategy when ever he was put in charge ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK shoot everything that moves -__- just as bad as the noob giving orders
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 am

i havent played cb in ages now and the sight of kampfer puts me off further.
    Back to top Go down
    boytitan
    Rookie
    Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 am

sun-sama wrote:
    i havent played cb in ages now and the sight of kampfer puts me off further.

kampfer cool now ) (YAYS HES back) but dosent seem to good anymore I out place him in epoch by like 5 places and da members from the union im in ms dos are doing better

I heard he was a ass but I didnt talk much during da obts
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 am

dude please I'm begging you cut the txt language
    Back to top Go down
    ソラ
    Admin
    Admin
    ソラ

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 pm

You're txt language.
    Back to top Go down
    Suzumiya-san
    Hero
    Hero
    Suzumiya-san

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 am

this is why I don't wanna fucking deal with him. :/
    Back to top Go down
    太陽 様
    Admin
    Admin
    太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 am

Sora wrote:
    You're txt language.

=x
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So those new players giving orders.   So those new players giving orders. Empty

Back to top Go down

So those new players giving orders.
    Page 1 of 1