Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Persona 4: The Animation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Do-gooder
Do-gooder
113Kyote

Persona 4: The Animation Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4: The Animation   Persona 4: The Animation EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Word of warning, this thread will probably have some spoilers in it for people unfamiliar with the story. Now with that said I might as well speak my mind.

I'll be frank. It feels like their rushing a long story. Which is a bad idea. Now I'm fine with ditching the non important parts that really hardly develop the characters, but their changing scenes and dropping certain atmospheric points that gave the game it's interesting feel.

Example 1: "Oh that girl died, eww that's creepy, let's not talk about it, OKAY!" *goes to next scene*

Talk about rushing it... and in the game, the character's looked and sounded generally concerned for their safety sense nothing like this had ever happened to the town before.

Also problem with how they did the teddy scene...I can understand them wanting to end the episode on an actiony note, but in the end they made the main character look like he knew how to use his powers and made him look full of himself. He had more of a "Whoa..." kind of expression on his face when that happened.

tl;dr Aside from all of that, the animation is cool and has some interesting qualities, and keeping the soundtrack from the game was a nice touch. (albeit it sort of drowns out certain moods when your watching a scene at points.)

But bitches better not screw up Teddy's bear puns again.
"Or you'll be stuck here for BEAR-ever!" THAT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL! AND IT'S NOT EVEN A BEAR PUN! CAPS!
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Animation   Persona 4: The Animation EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Animation 10/10

But then they stuck the first hour or so of gametime into 20 minutes and that was pretty bad
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Animation   Persona 4: The Animation EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 pm

i actually kinda like the anime~ lol

but i've never play'd the game before....lol~

if anything, i'mma hunt for a way to get it to work on my comp through a Ps2 emulator and then give it a go~ =p
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Animation   Persona 4: The Animation Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona 4: The Animation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: