Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Tried the game out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm

There are 3 Game modes: Battle Mode(standard PvP fare, only mode that lets you gain License Points, which are needed for getting better guns), Mission Mode(PvE, where do you missions for EXP) and Co-Op Mode(You fight zombies. Some missions include defend the base, defend your female commanding officer and a mission which can be described as 2D Left 4 Dead).

Game has 4 characters: Carl(who's the balanced guy), Burton(big guy who's good at the frontline due to high health), Marie(cutey who's good at long range) and Ai(hot babe who's good at scouting and support).

There are 5 weapons you can carry: Pistol(mediocre firing rate, but has infinite clips), Rifle(rapid fire, pretty basic stuff), Sniper Rifle(long range, only gun that lets you headshot), Rocket Launcher(slow as hell, but pretty much insta-kill to any normal person) and Shotgun(deadly at close range).

Other problems exist though(for example, I instantly disconnect from a game when I enter a PvP room with more than 10 people) but those aside, it's a surprisingly fun game. Fast-paced 2D shooter madness. It feels like Metal Slug. Though PvP is encouraged, PvE isn't a slouch, though it only gets difficult in the later stages, where you fight a tank for a boss. There's also an option that lets you turn on Blood and Gore, meaning people bleed when they get shot, people explode into gibs when directly hit with explosives and headshots from a Sniper Rifle can blow their heads off.

Oh right. My IGN is Stadtfeld, character is Marie.

Last edited by NovaZero on Fri May 13, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:44 pm

i also tried out the game a bit of time ago~

it isnt bad and i do remember seeing a NFA (NoFunAllowed) clan there~

the game's alright if i have ppl to play with and idk if any of CBz NFA are in that clan or w/e~

Same IGN as usual~

i'll think about playing it again if i cant get my lag issues solved with CBEN~
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I've been playing it a lot, recently. Played it past 2:30 AM last night(started at 12 MN, was supposed to sleep an hour or so after that). Hella fun, I tell ya.

Maybe we can get a Hero Factory company out if enough people play.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Admin
Admin
Daylyt

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:22 am

i wouldnt mind seeing that in action~ lol

i only stop'd playing bcuz i didnt have anyone else to play with~

the game is pretty cool too, i just kinda wish u could use a controller for it~
Back to top Go down
https://herofactory.forumtl.com
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:40 am

The way you aim prevents the use of a controller, though.

Not that I mind, since it's like playing those shooting flash games.
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Sounds like fun, I'll try and get my own account setup here. Though the sims medieval is just too much fun atm xP cursed finite space on computers, lol.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I
Will
Join.
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
ソラ
Admin
Admin
ソラ

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Daylyt recommended this to me though... I've already downloaded it, installed it, and made an account, i just haven't even bothered touching it yet.

... Now would be a good time I suppose.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Yes, come on to Metal Assault, Sora.

While I'm still enjoying it.

Because it's such a blast.

Come on, and we shall make a company together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tried the game out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tried the game out   Tried the game out Empty

Back to top Go down

Tried the game out
Page 1 of 1