Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Affiliates

Anyone still playing this game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

Anyone still playing this game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still playing this game?   Anyone still playing this game? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 pm

I started playing vindictus a little while ago and it's pretty fun. I'm on west server and it seems pretty active. There's a full guild system, plenty of instance dungeons and some epic boss fights to be found.

Not to mention 4 rather unique character classes to choose from. There's Lann, Fiona, Evie, and Karok.

Lann is a kind of dps character, he uses either twin swords or twin spears. I dont know much, but from what i've seen he gets a pretty cool spin move that slices up everything around him. Haven't played him though, so it's just an observation. :P

Fiona is a tank of sorts, with shield and sword/hammer. The hammer has some pretty epic moves too, right now I'm playing this one the most and she can hurl enemies with her hammer across the map xP

Evie is a mage, but also a healer, she can heal, revive, and eventually swap out her regular mage/priestly spells for some awesome looking Scythe moves, all of which hit really hard and have excellent range.

Karok uses an enormous pillar, this dude is like an engine of destruction. When he swings that thing around just about everything dies, he can even grapple with bosses and punch their lights out. Epic.
Back to top Go down
太陽 様
Admin
Admin
太陽 様

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still playing this game?   Anyone still playing this game? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 am

I saw mayhem play it and thought of trying it out
but never got past that
Back to top Go down
http://shinbunbusubs.forumotion.co.nz
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still playing this game?   Anyone still playing this game? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 am

At the very least it's worth a try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still playing this game?   Anyone still playing this game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing this game?
Page 1 of 1