Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Heroes Unite!

HomeLatest imagesHead to the Cosmic Break Official Site!RegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Affiliates

Haven't been playing lately.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Admin
Admin
NovaZero

Haven't been playing lately. Empty
PostSubject: Haven't been playing lately.   Haven't been playing lately. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 am

Metal Assault's fun and all, but lately I've been overwhelmed by other games.

I want to come back, but other games like MicroVolts has gotten to me these days. Doesn't help that hackers hack everywhere and Co-op mode's a bore due to Free EXP rooms.

Still, I want a reason to comeback. I miss my Marie.
Back to top Go down
FrogsnPie
Hero
Hero
FrogsnPie

Haven't been playing lately. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven't been playing lately.   Haven't been playing lately. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 pm

I have to agree on this, I've moved onto World of Tanks myself. So much fun blowing stuff up :3 I really would like to play with everyone on MA but hacking is practically necessary for some people. No skill players cheating to get "sk33lz" so they can try to enjoy the game.
Sadly their ban hammer is nowhere near powerful enough, it's more like a cheap inflatable mallet from the carnival than anything else. I wish they'd just ban the fuckers and fix the game instead of jerking people around. But this is aeriagames we're talking about, they half ass everything.
Back to top Go down

Haven't been playing lately.
Page 1 of 1